Thursday, April 1, 2021

Housekeeping details

After welcoming you to this blog in the previous post, maybe it would be helpful for me to clarify a couple of housekeeping details. 

As you can see, these first two posts are dated April 1, 2021. 

After that, I'll post once every two weeks: this means on alternate Thursday mornings. 

Please use the Comment feature to send me feedback, especially if you disagree with me or don't see how my ideas are supposed to work in your environment.

  • After all, I might be wrong. 😀 
  • Or I might have expressed myself badly. And I guarantee, if I said something that sounds wrong to you it will sound wrong to plenty of other people. Call me on it and I can fix it.
  • Finally, there's an old saying that, As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Especially when the issue isn't open-and-shut, I welcome the chance to think it through again, and to think harder. Your criticisms will give me that chance.
In the unlikely event that someone posts comments which are abusive, insulting, or irredeemably off-topic, I will delete them. I don't expect to have to do this often.

Finally, I say above that I'll post every two weeks, on alternate Thursday mornings. I'd like to make this a commitment, but strictly speaking it is a goal or target. I draw the distinction because there's always a risk I might run out of things to say, though people who know me well might doubt it. Here is another place where I need your help. When you run across tangles in one of your own management systems, or when you are faced with an issue that you just want to talk through, let me know. Add a comment, or send me an email. I'll write a post that gives you my first thoughts, and then we can discuss it back and forth in the comments until we've clarified it.

I look forward to hearing from you.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quality and the weather

“ Everybody complains about the weather, but nobody does anything about it. ” The weather touches everybody. But most people, most of the ti...