Thursday, July 14, 2022

What do you want me to write about?

Can we take time out for signals?

At this point I've got just about sixty blog posts here since I started publishing a little over a year ago. I've still got some more topics in mind, but I don't know which ones you want to read.

What I have noticed is that some posts are a lot more interesting than others. If I look at the overall view count, it comes out like this:


The really big spike towards the right was this post, which was pure humor. Some of the other often-viewed posts have been about auditing, or about the YouTube video of Steve Jobs talking about Joseph Juran, or about the burning question whether "lying to the public" can be part of your official procedure. But I'm not sure I can tell for sure what the difference is between those posts and some others that generated a lot less interest.

So let me know what's on your mind. What would you like to see me write about? I can keep thinking up topics out of the blue, but if there are things that interest you it's only fair for me to ask what they are and spend some more time on them. What would be helpful?

I'll be happy to hear from you.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quality and the weather

“ Everybody complains about the weather, but nobody does anything about it. ” The weather touches everybody. But most people, most of the ti...