Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Updated housekeeping details: let's move to once a week

Back when I started this blog I posted a list of housekeeping details. For the most part, everything I said there still stands.

But I've come to think that posting once every two weeks isn't often enough. So I'm going to shift to once a week -- still on Thursday mornings, at 8:00 am, Pacific Time.

And from time to time there may be unplanned, off-cycle posts like this one, if I want to comment on something right now that isn't a normal part of talking about how QMSes work. Or at any rate I don't want to rule out the possibility.

Once again, comments or feedback are welcome. Thanks!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quality and the weather

“ Everybody complains about the weather, but nobody does anything about it. ” The weather touches everybody. But most people, most of the ti...